- Practical Leadership
February 23, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
2. Make a list of actions you want to take. Are you ready yet?
3. Test your culture. What is it like to work in your business?
4. What is one small thing you can explore, try or experiment with? Don’t do everything all at once.
* It’s 5:30 pm, and yours is the only car left in the parking lot. Now, you’ve missed dinner and your child’s game again.
* You’re not advancing or growing in your business or career as quickly as you had planned.
* Office politics are causing barriers to your effectiveness
* Work/life balance doesn’t exist for you.
* Your work environment is high stress and bordering on toxic.
* You have career issues that are being ignored by management.
* You need to ensure that your business’s payroll is in the competitive range.
* You are worried that your leaders are not engaging in behaviors that improve employee productivity and overall business success.
Venue: New England Tech - EG
Venue Phone: (401) 467-7744
Venue Website: http://www.neit.eduAddress:
As the leader in technical career education in Southeastern New England, Rhode Island’s New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit technical college offering Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Online Degrees in over 40 programs. Each one has been thoughtfully designed with input from both educators and industry experts.
The focus at New England Tech is to give each student a solid balance: a base of analytical skills with hands-on training. Most of our Associate Degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months and our Bachelors Degree programs in as little as 3 years. Today, enrollment has grown to 3,000 students.
The heart and soul of these programs are the teachers. Faculty members have been chosen for their exceptional talent, expertise and practical experience. Equip them with the latest technology and resources, and it’s no wonder our students enter the job market so well prepared.
FOR GPS USE 1408 Division Rd, East Greenwich, RI