Event Phone: 401-732-1100
- Info Session - Restaurant Revitalization Fund
April 29, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Everyone is invited to join the Central RI, East Providence Area, the Northern RI Chambers as we welcome the U.S. SBA Rhode Island District Office for an overview of the
Restaurant Revitalization Fund Program(RRF)
You do not have to be a chamber member. This program will provide emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19. Invite everyone you know who manages or owns a restaurant, cafe, eatery.
Be prepared for when the application period opens – no date yet. Bring your questions for Q & A, there will be plenty of time. Additional details below the logos.
REGISTER ABOVE TO RECEIVE THE LINK – You can register multiple people, but an email must be provided for each person as the link will be different. Links will be sent the afternoon before and 30 minutes before the start.
Thank you to our Community Champions for helping to share the information.
Who can apply
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
This session will cover:
The How – When – What and Where
Learn more about Priority Groups – Set Asides, and Funding Amounts
REGISTER TODAY! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE. Having trouble registering? Call 401-732-1100
You must be registered prior to 10:45 a.m. on April 29th to receive the link.