- Volunteers Needed at different times between
February 7, 2018 - May 19, 2018
6:30 am - 12:00 pm
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED IN THE WEEKS LEADING UP TO THE RACE, THE NIGHT BEFORE AND RACE DAY.
- Putting out posters and Signs
- Event set-up
- Parking assistants
- Vendor check-in
- Water stations
- Course monitors
- Food court servers
- Welcoming the guests/sponsors
- Finish Line assistants
- Clean up
Willing volunteers bring their excitement and enthusiasm to help create an event that will raise funds that will directly benefit local non-profits, enhancing and enriching our community.
By volunteering for the Rocky Point 5k, you’ll participate in an incredible event in our community, make new friends, socialize and have fun! If you’re ready for a one-of-a-kind experience, join us!
We are looking for friendly, helpful, reliable volunteers to help with this exciting Run/Walk. Volunteers 18 and over are welcome. If you have any special needs, or represent a group or individual with special needs please call 401-732-1100. Not all volunteer jobs are appropriate for all people.
TRAINING SESSION PROVIDED – We highly recommend you attend a training session.
Volunteers: Responsible 12 year olds or older. All minors must have an accompanying adult. (All volunteers must sign the waiver)
All volunteers will receive a commemorative t-shirt, while supplies last.
Volunteer Terms and Conditions
• Complete the volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way (showing up on time, staying the duration, wearing volunteer credentials, representing the Rocky Point 5k in an enthusiastic, professional, positive manner.)
• Notify the Volunteer Coordinator as soon as possible if availability changes.
• Volunteers must wear their credentials.
• Be friendly, helpful, reliable, interested in participating in an incredible event in our community, make new friends, socialize and have fun!
Venue Phone: 401-732-1100
Venue Website: www.CentralRIchamber.comAddress:
At the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce