Volunteers Needed at different times between
May 17, 2019
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Online Volunteer Registration Ends Friday, May 17 at 10 a.m. You are welcome to check in Saturday morning (May 18) to see if more volunteers are needed. Warwick Neck Elementary School – 150 Lennox Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 as of 7:30 a.m.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED IN THE WEEKS LEADING UP TO THE RACE, THE NIGHT BEFORE AND RACE DAY.
- Hanging Posters In The Community [April – May]
- Putting out Yard Signs [April – May]
- Event Set-up Friday and Saturday
- Parking Assistants
- Vendor Check-in
- Water Stations
- Course Monitors
- Food Court Servers
- Welcoming the Guests/Sponsors
- Finish Line Assistants
- Clean Up
Willing volunteers bring their excitement and enthusiasm to help create an event that will raise funds that will directly benefit local non-profits, enhancing and enriching our community.
By volunteering for the Rocky Point 5k, you’ll participate in an incredible event in our community, make new friends, socialize and have fun! If you’re ready for a one-of-a-kind experience, join us!
We are looking for friendly, helpful, reliable volunteers to help with this exciting Run/Walk. Volunteers 18 and over are welcome. If you have any special needs, or represent a group or individual with special needs please call 401-732-1100. Not all volunteer jobs are appropriate for all people.
TRAINING SESSION PROVIDED – We strongly recommend you attend a training session.
Volunteers: Responsible individuals 12 years of age or older. All minors must have an accompanying adult. (All volunteers must sign the waiver)
All volunteers will receive a commemorative t-shirt, while supplies last.
Volunteer Terms and Conditions
• Complete the volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way (showing up on time, staying the duration, wearing volunteer credentials, representing the Rocky Point 5k in an enthusiastic, professional, positive manner.)
• Notify the Volunteer Coordinator as soon as possible if availability changes.
• Volunteers must wear their credentials.
• Be friendly, helpful, reliable, interested in participating in an incredible event in our community, make new friends, socialize and have fun!
Venue Phone: 401-732-1100
Venue Website: www.CentralRIchamber.comAddress:
At the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
It’s About Your Business
Your Community and Your Life.
Partner with a team who gets it…
Everything we do, we do because we believe in building and strengthening our community.
We’re the stable and dependable partner you turn to for help or ideas.
We strengthen our community by providing predictable leadership. Plus you get all the familiar business benefits from networking to continual learning and marketing support.
We’ll also take a stand… make a call… solve a problem… we’re a friend to turn to in tough times. We just happen to be called your chamber of commerce.