Event Phone: 401-732-1100
- REGISTER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SUPPLIES
July 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Masks and Disinfectant for Small Businesses*
The DATES AND TIMES on your confirmation are for When You Can Register – NOT FOR PICKUP.
You will receive an email when your PPE is available for Pickup in Warwick.
If you register by 2 pm on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 AND You are located in Warwick, West Warwick, Coventry, Cranston or East Greenwich… Members of the Warwick U.S Army and Army Reserve Recruiting Station will DELIVER THE PPE TO YOU on Wednesday, November 18.
All businesses with 50 or less employees can register for masks and disinfectant.
Based on the industry you represent you will be furnished with: (1) one gallon of disinfectant AND (5) Hanes cloth masks per employee, OR (6) KN-95 masks… while supplies last.
- Barbers, hairdressers, cosmeticians, manicurists, estheticians, and instructors
- Tattoo artists, tattoo parlors, and body piercers
- Tanning facilities
- Massage therapists
- and other close contact, personal service businesses
- You may be eligible for a GRANT – There are multiple grant options available. If you have received a Restore RI Grant you may be able to re-apply, on a shorter application, for additional funding. https://commerceri.com/about-us/restore-ri/
- Guidance on Operating can be found on www.ReopeningRI.com
In exchange for these supplies, businesses must complete their COVID-19 control plan.
Have question on completing the plan? Email to your questions.