Event Phone: 401-732-1100
May 4, 2022
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
*Tickets are non-refundable
Sponsor one of the many enhancements to make the guests feel pampered.
Call 401-732-1100 to discuss how to best highlight your company.
Booth Space includes 2 attendees:
CRICC Members $100 | Non-Members $195
1) Applications must be submitted and approved prior to booth space being reserved.
.Selection of applicants will be made to fit the theme of the event and the expectations of attendees.
.Booths are reserved on a first come, first paid basis only. Reservations confirmed upon receipt of payment in full.
.Location assignments will be determined the week prior to the show.
2) You may arrive as of 3:00 p.m. to set up and all display tables must be ready for show by 4:30 p.m.
3) The booth space includes a table (various sizes) and two chairs. Exhibit cannot extend beyond the edges of booth in order
for everyone to have enough room to showcase their product/service.
4) Each vendor is required to provide a fun mini service or consultation at their booth – this is an interactive show.
5) Each vendor is required to contribute an item(s) to be used as a door prize and is encouraged to provide samples at their table. (stand alone, minimum $25 value)
Event Tickets Are Available Online Until May 3, 2022 at 4 p.m. This is a 21+ event.
We’re Inviting the Guests To Come And
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce Inc. advises all to drink responsibly.
Events must be paid prior to, or at event.
Venue: Harbor Lights
Venue Phone: 401-737-6353
Venue Website: http://www.harborlightsri.com/Address:
Located on scenic Warwick Neck, Harbor Lights is Rhode Island’s premier recreational destination. Whether you arrive by land or by sea, visit to enjoy golf, swim, dine, celebrate a special occasion, or simply relax with family and friends. Open to the public – Harbor Lights is like nowhere else!
Par & Tackle: Featuring a Farm-To-Table menu and full bar, with a grand stone fireplace lounge, plentiful seating, and spectacular and panoramic golf course and bay views, perfect to watch the sunset or have dinner with friends.
TikiBar: Our pool-side TikiBar serves up generous cocktails, along with fast-casual fare at Tiki Truck – “Street Tacos meets Shore Dinner Hall”. Daily pool passes available. Check out the calendar for this season’s entertainment schedule!
Golf: Rolling fairways, and expansive, stunning views of Narragansett Bay make this a unique public 9-hole golf course for all skill levels. Lessons and instructional leagues are also available.
And Much More…